1What do I need to provide to begin my new website?
Complete our Client Intake. Provide domain access, access to your existing website (if applicable) any updated information (text, photos, etc.) and a deposit.
It’s as easy as that.
2I already have a website, why would I want to update it?
In order to properly answer this question, consider asking yourself a few questions first:
– Does your competition have a website?
– Are your customers looking for you online?
– Will it benefit your company to be virtually open 24/7?
– Will it benefit your company to build your brand image online?
– Do you need more advertising?
– Could you potentially grow your sales online?
– Would you like insight from your customers?
– Do you want to reach new target markets?
– Could you create new opportunities for passive income?
– Has your website been the same for more than 2 years?
– Do you have any brand/content/company detail inconsistencies online vs on traditional marketing platforms?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these answers, it is time for you to invest in a new or updated website.
3What is included with your websites?
In order to properly answer this question, it depends on your exact project. However, the following is standard:
– Wordpress CMS built for performance and security
– CSS and HTML code to ensure every element works together flawlessly and looks great in the process
– Trusted, scalable framework that allows your online presence to grow as your business does
– Project consultation during the entire process
– Base SEO setup: compression of images, addition of keywords and metatags, and more to help your business have a great start
– Responsive: user friendly experience on all devices (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops)
– Cross browser compatible
– 30-day support period upon code completion
– Complimentary training by team view or in person
Our business is only as successful as your business. That is why we include complimentary add-ons such as SEO setup and extensive training and support to allow you the best possible start to your new online business image. In addition to the list above, each website includes the unique combination of additional features, design elements and aspects needed by you to be successful
4How much does a website cost?
The cost of your website is based on what type of website you need, and the technology you need integrated. Your free analysis will aid us in determining an accurate project estimate.
The simplest of website solutions begin at $1,795.
On average, each additional simple page design is around $350.
More complex web solutions increase accordingly in price.
Small e-commerce (online store) websites begin at $4,500.
5How do you bid a project?
We bid each project based on our analysis of the information provided to us in our intake phase.We do not bid hourly, meaning you won’t end up with any surprise hidden costs. We utilize a combination of methods during the initial project phase, combined with years of expertise that allows us to provide accurate estimates for each and every project
6How long does it take to build a website?
You’d be surprised at how quick and easy it is for us to build your new website!
A vast majority of our websites are built and launched within just 1-3 weeks. More complex solutions can take up to 3 months, depending on the client’s availability, content availability, and the complexity of the features required for integration.
Do you have an important deadline to meet? Let us help.
7What is WordPress?
Wordpress is a Content Management System which makes the beautiful elements and functions of your website that we have created for you, easy to use!
8What are the limitations of my new website?
Thanks to our vast industry knowledge and ability to partner with amazing professionals and team members, the possibilities are simply as limited as your time and budget allows.
9Do you provide hosting?
We provide the latest and greatest dedicated cloud hosting server through our sister company, 1upCloud. We could talk about this amazing host all day, but the short version is that we offer your website the ultimate in speeds, security, and peace of mind with a 100% uptime guarantee.
10Can you update my existing website?
We can, especially if you already have a WordPress website. More often than not, updating to an entirely new website on WordPress (if you are not already on the WordPress CMS) is more cost effective and beneficial long term. This is much more affordable than you may think.
11Can I manage my own website?
Of course! WordPress is pretty easy to use. All Zeeqk built websites include 30 days of complimentary support and training upon completion.
12Can you manage the website for me?
We would be glad to manage your website for you! Our management plans begin at just $50 per month. Contact us to learn more.
13What happens after my website is finished?
Once your website’s functions defined within the scope of work are completed, we clear out your balance for the project then enter into what we consider the support period. This is a 30-day period after the code completion of your site, in which all minor tweaks and changes are welcomed, complimentary. We also welcome you to take advantage of training opportunities to get the most out of your new website. After the 30-day period, we are happy to assist you with one of our maintenance options, or maintain a relationship for future work as needed, to aid your new website in gaining stellar results.